a quiltlady

a quiltlady

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Perfect PIF.... join now :-)

1st of May being the first day of our 3 Summer months up here north,it`s definitely time for me to announce my PIF -- Pay It Forward- Last year I joined in on the PIF arrangment. Being lucky I had lovely gifts sent to me. Now it is my turn :o) YES,my PIF is now open for you to join. I will send a surprize gift. Love to make something nice for you :0))
Here goes the rules: 1. Leave me a comment here on my blog,saying you will join. THE FIRST 3 TO DO SO ARE IN MY PIF. You will receive a lovely gift. 2. I will send you a little homemade "something special",the rules says that within one year, but you will most definitely see an envelope in your mail box much sooner :-) 3. You must have a blog,and it must be regulary updated. 3. After receiving my Pif gift you must post it on your blog within 48 hours. Then you have 1 year, yes,365 days,to making something for 3 participants,by annoncing your PIF on your blog.
. 100s of fabrics for me to choose from,you`re so lucky,soon a lovely gift from me to you, HURRY up and put your name down. From
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Additional REMARKS: 3 of my blogfriends are now in my PIF : Oddbjørg + Annik + Terry will for sure receive a handmade goodie from me :o)))))) For any other active blog-quilter who comment before the end of Thursday May 3 you are in for a DRAW. Please then comment before the end of Thursday May 3. Same PIF rules as stated above. I will make two more lovely gifts. Hugs,Grethe.

6 comments:

Oddbjørg said...

Akkurat i dag har jeg startet på PIF-gaver til 3 venner som har ventet lenge på å motta gave fra meg. Trodde ikke det skulle ta så lang tid, men jeg har bare ikke klart å bestemme meg for hva jeg skulle sy. Har deltatt i PIF tidligere også; utrolig moro både å få og å lage noe. Det hadde vært utrolig koselig å få en liten gave fra deg Grethe, så jeg melder min interesse :-)

Annik-Snor said...

Jeg blir gjerne med, Grethe.

Terry said...

I'd love to be prt of your PIF Grethe! :0)

Houseelf said...

How exciting for you Grethe. I am only just keeping up with birthdays at the moment. I hope you have a wonderful creative time thinking of lovelies to make.

Klarafina said...

Hei! Jeg hiver meg på og håper jeg blir trukket ut ;))

Jindi's Cottage said...

Lucky Oddbørg, Annik and Terry...have fun making your lovely giftees...