a quiltlady

a quiltlady

Thursday 17 March 2011

ANOTHER WAY OF USING YOUR MUG RUGS .........

Here are are a few of my mug rugs just for display,
4 old ones and 3 new.
Yes,I am bitten by the Mug Rug-bug! So more to come towards
the spring .....







See what I mean?
My Gd is keeping warm under
the mug rugs and resting
on another rug!
Any other ideas around for
efficient use?? LOL .....











MARCH is a happy birthday month.
Not a round number this year. But lucky me,as you can see some
of the nice presents from family and friends:flowers,boxes,mini
wall quilt,mini bag with an old! picture of me on,plastic-system
to tidy my DMC,yes,great fabrics etc.etc. Love birthdays:-)

My days are divided between stitching and knitting.
Gosh,it takes time knitting. That`s to say I take time to
finish this wool jumper. If I just could concentrate on one
thing at the time. But so difficult for me ......

Lots of Norwegian quilters are at our annual meeting this
weekend,arranged in the north of Norway. Looking forward
to be hearing lots of news when they come home again.
Bound to be an interesting meeting ... all the best ...

13 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Gratulerer med overstått! Flotte mugrugs ... falt for den fine katten :-)

sunny said...

Happy Birthday! Mine was two days before yours. Next year we'll have to have a double celebration! You received some lovely items as gifts. And I love how you're using your mug rugs - LOL!

Loralynn said...

Happy Birthday! Love the picture with your Gd! Too cute!!!

Liven said...

Vel overstått bursdag - heldige vi som er mars-barn:-)
Krus-mattene dine er så søte - her er det sytørke......lettere å ty til broderinål eller strikkepinner etter en travel skoledag. Og så er det så kjedelig å sette seg aleine på syloftet.....selskapssyka LoL!
Klem!

bodilshobby.blogg.no said...

Morsom og kreativ bruk av MugRugs'ene :-)))

Nicky said...

Happy Birthday Grethe! Love the photo of your gd - so cute - and your mug rugs look great - so many of them!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Bursdag gratulasjoner...lovely presents...your GD makes a great mug rug model...I have to make a mug rug this weekend and you have given me the inspiration to just do it!!!...Hugs...

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

My goodness-- I never would of thought of that useage for mug rug's--way to go---lol!!!!!
I still have not made even one yet--but I will one of these days--in the meantime=happy mug rug stitching!!!!
Hugs, Di and her miss gracie

Hanne-Kristine said...

Så flotte mug rug`ser Grethe :)
Og gratulere så mye med dagen ;oD
Ha ein riktig god helg og klem fra meg.

Berit said...

Morsomr Grethe Du må sy noen fler hvis du skal dekke meg !
Mugrugser morsomt å sy, også blir de så fine også.

Ineke Original said...

Wonderful! So sweet!

annemariesquilt said...

Flotte Mug Rugs du har laget ;-)
Jeg er veldig opptatt for tiden da det er mye å gjøre på jobb. Jeg må nok evt være med på en utfordring senere.. Kos deg med mer

Simone de Klerk said...

Lots and lots of mug rugs! Love each and everyone of them.