a quiltlady

a quiltlady

Sunday 31 August 2014

I made it .....

..... making another post this month, I mean!
I finished this little Pattydoo pouch called Susie at the nick of time,
  being the last day of August I am glad to add one finish for the Opam list! 

The Norwegian Quiltfestival are shortly coming up, on Sep. 11 that is.
Much on my mind for bringing the best of this and that for the 3 work classes
I am booked on. But of course there will be about 20 Q-shops there, 
so lacking a thing or two will not a problem. Till next thime then,
wishing you a busy sewing month! From Grethe xx 

6 comments:

RandiT said...

Den ble fin!

sunny said...

Your pouch is adorable! I hope you're feeling much better, and you'll be able to attend the festival. It sounds like great fun.

annemariesquilt said...

Kjempeflott toalettmappe..
20 quiltebutikker ? Hjelp jeg tror jeg må glemme lommeboka hjemme :-)

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Cute pouch!!
have fun this month--
hugs, di and miss gracie

Chookyblue...... said...

cute pouch.......well done.....

Liv Aagot's Quilt Blog said...

Nydelig pung! Kanskje vi ses på quiltefestival :)