a quiltlady

a quiltlady

Sunday 14 June 2015

... June this and June that, but ...

... no complete finishes yet, soon, I do hope :-)
 I`m still here, oh boy, so slow working on my stitchery.
SIMPLY BLESSED by Rosalie Q. will be on my wall one day,
some of the blocks anyway, I promise ...  :-)
My monthly sewing group had such a nice, 
last day at Kathrines Quiltestue.
We were 12 in this stitching group, but as Summer holidays
have started, a few did not make the last meeting. 

Thanks a lot to HELLE, our instructor for help and enjoyable time. 
She shows the tray of fabrics from the new collection of
 Jen Kingwell, who is soon to visit Norway giving us inspiration
as well as 4 days of work classes.

On our green lawn to day:-)
I am working on my Kaffe Fassett CHINA SHOP 2015 too.
Could be the reason why Simply Blessed takes longer time :-)

End of term for my DD`s ballett instructers, and they 
needed some good tasting food, homemade bread,cakes,
 So what are mums for ... lol
 CU soon again, Grethe xx

6 comments:

Radka said...

It doesn't matter how slow you stitch, as long as you enjoy it! It is suppose to be fun :-)
xx

annemariesquilt said...

Så flott dette så ut da !
Heldige du :-)

sunny said...

Great job! Thanks for sharing all the pretty pictures. Although you have made me hungry, and it is about lunch time. Like Radka says as long as you're enjoying yourself, there are no rules. Have fun!

Fiona said...

lots of gorgeous projects.... I do like those simply blessed ones...
Hugz

Yvonne W said...

I love all the projects there--enjoy the process.

Jenny said...

Look like you are very busy . I love the projects you are working on . Like me lots to finish.... enjoy your holiday.