a quiltlady

a quiltlady

Sunday 27 April 2014

Slowly, slowly , but steady ..............

Not so much movement on this one above here! My days are passing
towards May 8. when I join a work class with  Anni Downs :))))
  Belove is the real one! My good quilter friend Tove ( non blogger) takes
good care of  her turtle :-) I took the picture some time ago.
We had a wonderful Easter 2014, bright sun, very relaxing and
 lovely to do some hand sewing. I worked on different  Anni Downs
 UFO-projects, like the little turtle pin cushion:
Just now  finished sewing on the eyes, great to have managed makeing it!
The pattern comes from "THE SIMPLE LIFE" pattern book by Anni D. 

Please read -sorry- iso -proud- !
Lately it has been easier to press -like- on FB than writing on my blog.
THANKS to you ALL having commented on my previous posts.
Working to be better, please believe me I appreciate your words :-) 

Referring to my last post, I now better show you that DH really managed to
catch SEA-TROUT... He was ever so proud!! ... and we had a delicious meal.
 Thanks for reading my post, Take care and all the best to you,
Grethe xx.

12 comments:

bodilshobby.blogg.no said...

Nydelige skilpadder, både de i tøy og de mer naturlige :) Ha en fortsatt fin syvåring.

Anonymous said...

Lol Grethe you turtle is very cute and your hubby is a good fisherman.xx

Terry said...

I love that turtle pincushion. I really must make one of those one of these days. :0)

sunny said...

Cute turtle pin cushion! Don't be so hard on yourself - you make beautiful projects, and always have such nice blog posts.

Jan said...

Lucky you to be doing a class with Anni; I met her last year and she's as lovely in person as I thought she'd be. Her designs are so quirky and gorgeous. You'll have such fun. The trout looks delicious. Nothing wrong with being a slow blogger. Grethe; I'm one too so you're in good company (and so am I!)

Helen said...

Great post Grethe, love the pincushion they are so cute.

Helen

Yvonne W said...

Love reading your blog, Grethe. I don't know about you being slow-- I think I am much slower! I am sure you will enjoy your time in Anni's class. And congratulate your husband on his fine catch.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Lovely pincushion...clever husband to catch your dinner...enjoy Anni's class, how fun...

Josie said...

Grethe... both of your little turtles are super cute. I so wish I was going to be stitching with Anni Downs.. take lots of photos :o) Don't worry about being a slow blogger... I'm one too. I'm so slow I'm comatose!! :o) Hugs....

Dollandesign said...

Din "gröna" påskduk som ligger på bordet var fin, tycker jag.

Dollandesign

Ulla's Quilt World said...

I love them! :)
Greetings from Finland!
Hugs, Ulla

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Oh Grethe have fun in Anni's class...I'm sure you will! That trout looks pretty good sitting on the mat there!