a quiltlady

a quiltlady

Saturday 22 October 2011

FNSI - last night.

Nice evening yesterday! I am sure this little wall quilt will be finished before December this year.I am in good progress. The pattern is called
"Seasons of the Heart" by Art to Heart.It was was bought many years ago.
Of course things are always taking the double time of what I plan. I finished late last night and did a wee bit this morning. Yet a lot to be done.

Off to a lunch with some quilting friends in 30 minutes.Must bring it with me in case I could do some hand sewing:-)
In the late afternoon I am looking forward to be checking on what you have been working on last night. Nice to have been part of the FNSI group. Would never have started on this little quilt otherwise! Thanks to Bobbi and Heidi.

Happy Sewing to all of my friends,have a lovely Saturday,from Grethe.

16 comments:

Raewyn said...

The Art to Heart patterns are so lovely - this is no exception.. I think you did well last night; all that prep work always takes longer than you thinkit will. Hope you got a chance to do some more while you were out.

Simone de Klerk said...

Lovely, Grethe! I am sure you had a wonderful lunch with your friends. Did you actually find time for some hand sewing?

Fiona said...

I love Art to Heart and yours is looking lovely... you got a lot done...
Hugz

Yvette said...

Your wall hanging is coming along nicely. I think I have that book to!
i look forward to seeing it come to life.

bodilshobby.blogg.no said...

Godt å komme i gang med julearbeidet... og kjempeartig å kunne gjøre det i fellesskap med masse andre quiltere uten å forlate sitt eget syrom :-)
Ha ei fortsatt god helg.

Zuly said...

Hello Grethe, good to meet you this morning too dark. My country is Costa Rica, Central America, is a small country with beaches, green mountains and spectacular volcanoes.
Your Christmas quilt leaving you this very nice, I really admire your work.
A big hug,
Zuly Castillo U.

Marit said...

Grethe, denne blir ferdig til julen 2011;) Jeg skal heie på deg. Klem Marit;)

barb's creations said...

Love your wall hanging,will have to come back and see it when it's finished.I hope you got a chance to sit and sew while out and about :) Barb.

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

so nice to see what you are up too! Enjoy your lunch.

Jandi said...

Very cute! I love it!

Jindi's Cottage said...

What a cute wall quilt...how lovely to have a new decoration for Christmas...hope you got to do some hand sewing at your lunch...have a great week :)

Houseelf said...

Such a lovely pattern. Art to Heart do some really lovely designs. Good luck in finishing it in plenty of time.

Josie said...

You really worked hard girl. Applique prep is so time consuming. Love the wall hanging. I'm another fan of Art To Heart. Which reminds me... oh no you are tempting me again!!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Skikkelig julestemning - er sikker på at du blir ferdig!

Berit said...

Da blir det å sette på turbo-knappen til jul.
Det blir kjempefint

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh Grethe - that is going to be SO cute! You got so much finished already. Can't wait to see it all finished!