a quiltlady

a quiltlady

Sunday 28 November 2010

An exciting weekend has passed .............


Well,in a way I spent the weekend with my 7 log-cabin-Santas.
We had a good and busy time with some nice friends.


Yes,at last I finished the tablecloth putting on the big hearts,to cheer it up a bit.
Believe me it looks much better than the picture here shows!!




Sometime,in fact very often my pictures come and go as they like.
I definitely need more education on the matter, so yes very soon,
I hope .... But as you see above I do some sewing in between.
Here pictures of a secret:-)


Now over to the busy weekend attending a Christmas Sale Market with 2 quilt friends.
Altogether 9 ladies had filled 12 sale tables in an old,but newly refurbished barn. (Horses and goats were in the new barn).Showing you some pictures taken yesterday.












Great variety for visitors to could buy different sorts of Christmas presents.
I would have loved seeing you all there,but do understand why you didn`t turn up:
blaming it on the minus 10 below C as well as the heavy snowstorm ......
That`s OK,we`ll be there next year as well!

8 comments:

sunny said...

I love your Santas! Where might I find the pattern? And your green tablecloth is quite lovely, too. I'm glad you had a fun weekend. I wish I could jet all over the world, attending the quilty functions of all my bloggy friends.

annemariesquilt said...

Å de skjønne nissene skulle gjerne hatt ;-))

Gudveig HN said...

Så mye fint på julemarkedet deres!
Synd jeg ikke rakk å stikke innom... Hadde middagsgjester her i dag, de dro nettopp...

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

The cold and the snow did not keep me away--
it was the distance and my "plane" is out of fuel these days--so maybe next year!!! lol
Love all those pictures of all the crafts--everyone seems to have done a beautiful job!
Keep warm--
Hugs, Di and Gracie

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Så mye fint på julemessa! Neste år!!!

Terry said...

Love the little santas! They're so cute! :0)

Jindi's Cottage said...

Your log cabin santas are fantastic...love them...
And your tablecloth is lovely too...
Shame about the market being SO far away...it looks like it would have been a wonderful way to spend a day...oh well, the tyranny of distance - and I don't think I'd do very well in -10c temperature...brrrrrr...
Have a great week...

Simone de Klerk said...

It looks like you had a lovely market!
And those log cabin Santa's are adorable.
You are very very busy!