a quiltlady

a quiltlady

Monday 25 January 2010

Nice to have met:






I was very lucky in 2009 meeting 3 very famous Australian designers:
Leanne Beasley and Gail Pan in October,then Lynette Anderson in November.

Siw in Quilt Garden arranged a weekend course for lots of quilting-ladies.
Leanne and Gail brought many different designs all the way from Australia.
Many of bloggers wrote about this earlier, so I just show you a couple of
pictures.

Then in November,Lynette came all the way to visit Katherine's Quiltestue.
Many different quilts,patterns and many ideas to all our heads. And
just look how proud I was,showing my "A Kittens Tale". I started on that
quilt in February last year,a BOM through Buttonberry.com.The pattern was
Lynette`s,a history about her cat and dog. And I did not know then that
I really would show the designer herself my quilt.

This is it, now I`ll be focusing on my stash of UFO, and waiting for the
27th. of January. Yes,I did join BAGaLICIOUS CLUB, much to do in the coming
months --smile--smile--. The 2 top pictures are from Oslo, the other 3 from
Trondheim.

4 comments:

May Britt said...

Your Kittens Tale is so beautiful :)
Looking forward to visit your blog again.

Grethe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorraine said...

It is always nice to spend time with Leanne and Gail...I haven't had the chance to meet Lynette yet. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog...I will be back to visit to see what you are working on.

Sølvis blog said...

Hei og takk for sist (i Trondheim i oktober) Koselig å finne deg i bloggeverden, nå skal jeg bookmarke, så jeg kommer nok igjen. Ser du har masse flotte projekter på gang.