a quiltlady

a quiltlady

Saturday 31 January 2015

one project a month is OPAM.

So happy that I have signed up for OPAM  (one project a month) this
year as well. Check Peg or Kris if you care to join. My first OPAM 2015
for January is the little sewing bag " sew together bag" 
I showed you in an earlier post. Here`s my next: a table runner :
Ok then! I`ll turn it :
A lovely table runner already in use :-)
a New pinwheel runner with rather OLD fabrics :
the fabrics kept in a box/drawer for a good many years :-) 

See the chocolate on the wooden tray up there,
... I might not have told you that I, on facebook, have joined a 
sort of a health group promising not to eat sweet for 8 weeks,
started on January 5th and contiuenig till MARCH! I have been tempted, yes,
but have managed to say no to myself. (not much weight-loss yet though)
Hurry up March month to come, more than one reason to be celebrating
with lots of sweets, cakes and delecious food!
Till later, Take Care, from Grethe.

9 comments:

Radka said...

Isn't it nice when we can use up some fabric from our stash :-), very nice.
Good luck with "no chocolate diet"!
xx

Frederika said...

It is lovely. Nice colors and fabrics

Chookyblue...... said...

nice runner..........

Anonymous said...

Hi Grethe what a gorgeous runner,well done my friend xx

Jindi's Cottage said...

Lovely table runner, always like a good pinwheel...the fabric on the back is gorgeous...

Jenny said...

So many nice things on your Blog Grethe. i have not visited for a while and lots has happened at your place. Hope your leg is OK.

sunny said...

What a great use of your older fabric. And no chocolate for 8 weeks? Good for you.

RandiT said...

Så fin løper!Pistasjesjokoladeløper vil jeg si fargene er og da trenger en ikke spise sjokolade annet enn med øynene;)

Houseelf said...

Pretty runner. Good luck with the diet challenge.