a Kittens Tale.

a Kittens Tale.

Saturday, 31 May 2014

...late start and a busy day today ...

Enjoy my sewing at the Saturday Sewing Party, by myself ,but 
through Chookyblue conneted to blog friends around the world :-)
Deciding to get cracking on my unfinished Butterfly Garden quilt, I have
enjoyed checking in the box. I finished block  1+2+8+9 ages ago and had 
really forgotten that 2 of the mini blocks of  3 and 7 were already done. 

Hopefully today I will make the whole block 3 and if not "don`t shoot" me,
lots may be sewn on Sunday as well :)) Better start off now with a nice cup
 of tea to get enough strength for a day`s work. cheers, Grethe xx

5 comments:

Laila said...

Have a great sewing day,coffe on my table now. I 'm ready for my cutting table after a short break ...

Chookyblue...... said...

Hey hope you have been busy stitching... That is a great wilt.... I should still be asleep but will be up and out sewing again soon.....

Fiona said...

I just loved making that quilt and I just love seeing other versions... yours is so pretty
Hugz

Josie said...

Oh Grethe... it's lovely to see you working on your Butterfly Garden again. I still haven't sewn the borders on mine so soon you will overtake me! :o) No one is going to shoot you.... we'd miss you too much. Hugs.....

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com