a quiltlady

a quiltlady

Monday 13 August 2012

We were there at the quilt-shop .......

My blog-friend Oddbjørg at My Creative Corner and I met for a nice lunch and a visit  at Oslo`s best quilt-shop on Saturday. We enjoyed all the fabrics and the lovely quilts on the wall.
See the georgeous quilt done in turn-under on the wall.  Sue Daily,the Australian designer from
 Busy Fingers will be visiting Norway in September.
Another work-class to go to, how lucky can a quilter be :0)

 
Here we are Oddbjørg and me picking out some fabrics for our next project :-)  The big quilt behind us is  Kathrine`s BOM and the one done in blue is the " Life is Beautiful".

We live far apart Oddbjørg and me,
but we have such a good time when we meet once in a while :-) Sorry our lunch were already eaten when I remembered my camera, but I`m sure we both did put on a wee bit too much weight.

GOSH is this the time? ...... Have I packed? ..... Must rush ...... 
More news later ...... :0) 

9 comments:

annemariesquilt said...

Åå så herlig.. Kathrines quilte stue har jeg ikke vært på siden før de flytta. Hmm det begynner vel å bli en stund...

Houseelf said...

What a lovely shop with such beautiful quilts on display. It is good to meet friends and talk projects.

Hope to meet you soon.

Elin said...

For eit eldorado! Håpar å få besøkt enten Kathrine eller Lappemakeriet når eg skal til Oslo helga rundt 1. November..

Raewyn said...

I have enjoyed reading your last few posts about your holiday, it looks like you had a wonderful time and your photos are lovely. I like the Bronwyn Hayes stitcheries too - doesn't she do such fun work. This quilt shop looks lovely - I like the quilts on the walls - lucky you to get the chance to go to Sue Daly's workshop.

Chookyblue...... said...

how nice you girls got together for a visit.......what a lovely shop.........

Annik-Snor said...

Det så veldig hyggelig ut, Grethe. Var innom Kathrines i dag, alltid like mang fristelser der.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Grethe...what fun shopping for new fabric for your next project...Happy stitching to you...

sunny said...

Oh it's so much fun to meet up and spend time with a quilty friend! Glad you got some pictures for us.

Anonymous said...

so nice spending time with a friend.xx