a quiltlady

a quiltlady

Thursday 18 February 2010

Time goes too quickly by:




I really meant to have finished on of my AnnAka`s tablerunners on Monday. It took me 3days,can`t be helped;very often things turn up to be fixed prior to the Q. Anyway here it is,now I can just wait for pre Christmastime,as this is an Advent-tablerunner.It is a kit that arrived long before last Christmas.The next one is also an AnnAka-pattern. It is called Daisies, in Norwegian MARGERITTER.Hope then to finish it very soon,I know where to hang it.And at last,a tumbler tablerunner to match for a table close by. You see we are soon into another very cold weather,they told us yesterday,so I may be enjoying the inside of the house,while listening to the Olympic Games on the radio.... bye for now ....

2 comments:

Siddis back home said...

Så mye flott du lager! Nå fikk jeg lyst til å bake boller, det er lenge siden sist.
Ha en fin, kreativ helg!

Gudveig HN said...

Du er jammen flittig - lager så mye fint! gleder meg til å se den andre AnnAKA-løperen ferdig :-)